6/2 houseboat life

Day 1 in Gothenburg – checking in to our AirBnB houseboat! We’re filling the AirBnB to capacity (3 people, two beds and a couch), which means we’re sharing a set reservoir of water and energy.  Though it should be enough to last us the week and can be replenished, the idea of shared, somewhat-off-the-grid living makes for a pretty cool way to spend our time here, and hopefully will facilitate low energy use, low water waste lifestyles like the communities aim for here in Sweden!

48 thoughts on “6/2 houseboat life

1. Phrazle is a logic puzzle game that requires players to have great analytical ability in order to become successful. When it comes to the structure and open-ended play that Phrazle provides, there are no preset rules. You are free to come up with your own rules or to simply come up with them on the spot.

2. Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips on related topics. You have shared various awesome photos of the same. Thanks for sharing these tips. Of course I will try this at home. Stay updated with simple tips like these. 오래된 메이저사이트

3. Your blog has rapidly become my trusted source of inspiration and knowledge. I genuinely appreciate the effort you invest in crafting each article. Your dedication to delivering high-quality content is apparent, and I eagerly await every new post. UpMusics

4. Your profound knowledge on the subject is evident, and your unique perspective adds an invaluable dimension to the discourse. This is a must-read for anyone interested in this topic. Music-Fa

5. Itrustcapital Login is a platform that lets you invest in cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, using your retirement savings, such as an IRA (Individual Retirement Account). It allows you to buy, sell, and hold digital assets of a retirement account. In other words, iTrustCapital Login is a way for people to include cryptocurrencies in their long-term retirement investment strategy.

6. Phantom Wallet Login is a digital currency wallet allowing users to send, receive, store, swap, and stake Solana-compatible tokens. Phantom was one of the foremost Solana (SOL)-based crypto wallets. It is accessible on both desktop and smartphone; for desktop, it supports multiple browsers such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Brave; on mobile, it provides apps for iOS and Android.

7. Ledger Live is a wallet app for Ledger users. It helps you manage your crypto and other assets. The best feature of Ledger Live is that it offers live price updates, a very simple setup and several account management. Both the Ledger Nano X and Ledger Nano S device users can easily import their accounts to the Ledger Live app. It offers support for over 1800 cryptocurrencies like XRP, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Ethereum.

8. I’ve been exploring Codex Executor on Roblox, and I must say, it’s impressive! The functionality and ease of use make scripting a breeze. Whether you’re a seasoned developer or just starting out, Codex Executor streamlines the process, allowing for more creativity and less hassle. Highly recommended!

9. Wonderful article.Fascinating to read.I love to read such an excellent article.Thanks!it has made my task more and extra easy.keep rocking.
    go here

10. Your articles offer profound insights and immense value. I’m inclined to bookmark your blog and revisit it regularly for updates. I eagerly anticipate uncovering more valuable information here and extend my best wishes for your future posts!

Z908 Drone 8K